ArataWata.Com

Home of the Kini.Kini.Rock Music © Amomoai & Baooai

Here's one more Piss Book discussions about the Ingaran a MOROs.

Arata Wata The current barrages of verbal abuses against our Bangsa is obviously an issue of respect. The Indios have come to believe that we don't deserve an ounce of respect and so they can say or do whatever they like without repercussions. Unfortunately, until we get the respect of the Indios, we'll never get justice from them.

How can we gain their respect? 

We've been fighting the longest running war of resistance in history and some of us took the brand name MORO to scare them but we may have scared some but we lost the respect of many.

How about if we drop the brand name MORO (after all its not ours) and assume a proper name, a respectable name that emphasizes our commonality with the Indios. Let our new name declare that we are all Malays, that we were all brothers and sisters before the freakin' Spaniards came and spread their religion and mayhem.

Lets break the tribal divide. If we are not the feared and hated MOROs, if we are their Malay brethrens, maybe, they will be more accomodating to our aspirations. 

Its easier to give something good to a brother than to an enemy. Don't you think?

Oh, how I hate the name MORO anyways... and so many of us share the same sentiment about this Spanish-given freakin' name.

I believe proper name is important in our struggle.

Views: 2118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

• Rayyan Makno Very nicely said jus as 8 s very ENLIGHTENING, Aratawata. When people cannot hold on to defend d indefensible, dey resot to personal attacks and inverse philosophies not knowing that their reasonings or syllogisms are the reverse of where they r driving at. Let us stick to the FACTS.
    August 22 at 6:10pm · 
  • Tommy Romuros Pangcoga So people from sulu are iranaons too? kindly explain. are we confident that should we call ourselves bangsa iranaon, the tausug will accept that new name as well as our national name?
    August 22 at 6:14pm · 
  • Tommy Romuros Pangcoga Rayyan Makno, i thought all along that we were the ones being hit by personal attacks by the elders of this thread. Now you've just inverted it. Wow. So are we going to engage in personal attacks now, or shall we stick to the topic at hand and stay Muslims and civilized to one another?
    August 22 at 6:18pm · 
  • Arata Wata Oway Pagarikolay a Rayyan Makno. We stick to facts and keep it simple. But at the end of the day, we are all brothers and sisters. We are still one Bangsa.

No, Tommy Romuros Pangcoga. I never said anywhere here that we will use Bangsa Iranaon for every body. This is why we are talking. We want everybody to chip in ideas, what to call our Bangsa.
    August 22 at 6:19pm · 
  • Arata Wata If we were all inside one room, I will go around and hug you guys. Its Ramadhan. MKKK
    August 22 at 6:20pm · 
  • Tommy Romuros Pangcoga We were called loyalists to Spain first, even if it is detestable to us. We ignored the insult. We were called hypocrites first, even though they dont have the right to call us such. We were called liers first, even though we have our own perspective which we believe ais the truth. Cant that be respected simply because we are younger and they are older? Is it forbidden to engage in constructive debate now? napaka unfair mo naman
    August 22 at 6:20pm · 
  • Eiryneon Wave Heheheeee
    August 22 at 6:22pm via mobile · 
  • Arata Wata While you're reading my closing argument, entertain yourself with another Kini.Kini.Rock music.

Didn't I say that you'll also be entertained in this thread? MKK

http://www.youtube.com/sir aoul#p/u/12/rbAfoXx9x_M
    www.youtube.com
    Manga Salida i Arata Wata. Please visitwww.ArataWata.Com for discussions of Arata Wata's videos.

August 22 at 6:25pm ·  · 
  • Tommy Romuros Pangcoga Back to the discussion at hand. I believe the proposal for a new name is valid. But the big challenge here is to finalize it and to make it mainstream. Because for now the ever so despised term of Moro in this thread remains the mainstream name. it will be difficult to replace it, unless a massive IEC and advocacy campaign is launched in the entire Minsupala about it. the campaign must be endearing to the mass base, because they will not understand highfalutin argumentation of etymology and historical underpinnings. lest we be accused of being members of the elite who are detached from the mass base, or accused of being called descendants of the ancient bloods who could not reach out to the masses the way our ancestors did. The campaign must be simple and understandable to the ummah. and the selection of the new name to replace moro must be inclusive enough to include the stalwarts who call themselves proudly as moro, so that there is ijma and shura on the selection process. There are several here in this loop. I just dont know why they chose not to participate.
    August 22 at 6:31pm · 
  • Datu Ali Al-Moro let me retort with this question before having another "piece" of mine here: seems i sense about the Iranun and Balanguigi of Warren from some horse mouths here. I am just curious if these Iranuns (with due respect) where them who were brought by Shariff Kabungsuwan here in Mainland Mindanao? Who were they for the Sharriff? Was Shariff Kabungsuwan like them too? Was he as Iranun? But he was from Menangkebaw Sumatra (correct me if I'm wrong.) Were people there Iranuns? Or what they did for him? As mercinaries? As servants like Aricans to Americans or Indians to Britains? Tagabuhat ng mga bagahe? Were these Iranuns related to the Iranuns today of the 13th ethnolinguistic groups?

Arata Wata, you are deliberately misquoting me here. Don't put your thoughts on my mouth. I didn't quote as if "Magellan had an advance party." Rizal quoting from Spanish writers wrote 50 years BEFORE THE COMING OF THE SPANIARDS. So there's no Spaniards yet here 50 years prior to 1521. And let me ask, do you have already there some checklist to our future name that will not earn the ire nor irk of Filipinos? We change name because we beg for their love and respect? Hoojah!

But I REPEAT, if that is what they think of me as a Moro, then so be it; kako pakelam ko. But let them see again my taunting mid-finger dangling right in front of their face. Don't you see it too bro?
    August 22 at 6:33pm · 
  • Rayyan Makno ‎@Aratawata: You are talking about PAKBOL, will you tell me how it came about? Is it an acronym?
    August 22 at 6:37pm · 
  • Arata Wata i really wanted the old guards to join, like Abulkhayr Alonto and Nur Missuari and of course, the Proud Moros. THAT IS WHY I WAS BEGGING YOU TO STAY. 

Think for a bit. This is probably the first time in history that a name of a Bangsa is to be discussed openly on internet. This is our "Arab Spring". We are probably witnessing history unfolding here.

As to whether or not it will progress all the way to conclusion, that's not our realm. Its God's. We just have to do our part.
    August 22 at 6:41pm · 
  • Arata Wata Datu Ali Al-Moro, I am sorry I am just trying to be funny. I said, "basically" or i should have used another term. 

Rayyan Makno, nothing really special with Pakbol. MKKKKKK... it just sound funny. the 3 Ps are: Pasbal, Padol and Pakbol. The 2 lovey-dovey are Pakbol and Pokndar. Aren't they lovely? or funny? 

Believe you all me, our Bangsa is so rich. Our language is so ancient and sophisticated. Join the Basa.Iranaon group and speak our language. You will love it.
    August 22 at 6:45pm · 
  • Arata Wata I mean, we don't need to borrow from Saruang a tao. We already have them. 

Now, let's all shake hands. Thanks for all the inputs.
    August 22 at 6:49pm · 
  • Datu Ali Al-Moro kidding? i thought you are serious about it? serious matters don't mess up with jokes, funny stuff, let alone pun.
    August 22 at 6:50pm · 
  • Rayyan Makno Pakbol is a combination of PAK from PAKAL and BOL from Bola or Ball. MKKK.
    August 22 at 6:50pm · 
  • Arata Wata and more sophisticated to make than Pan de sal... incidentally, pan de sal restarted this name-change issue. mkkkkkkkkk
    August 22 at 6:52pm · 
  • Rayyan Makno ‎@Tommy Pangcoga: As to our name as a people, I would suggest MINSULANESIAN and the state MINSULANESIA.
    August 22 at 6:56pm · 
  • Datu Ali Al-Moro lols!
    August 22 at 6:57pm · 
  • Gerardo Deleon I am a proud moro all along,but am open to a change to other name that will sounds more honorable than MORO and being agreed upon generally by my co-bangsamoro people,everything here should be presented in an atmosphere of brotherhood and nothing be personal as it should be Islamic.In this thread we are witnessing a history unfolding live on ARMMWATCH..
    August 22 at 6:57pm · 
  • Datu Ali Al-Moro perhaps we need to have a sort of, say, "feasibility study" on that to figure out at the outset if, like any business venture, it would sell out.
    August 22 at 6:58pm · 
  • Eiryneon Wave Tommy, they choose not to participate because they find this invalid? Of course, I agree with you, this is valid. But then, it is not timely to discuss this as it may endanger the peace process, which use the Bangsamoro identity as the rallying point for freedom. As to who initiate this name-changing game, let the history record it well for future generation.
    August 22 at 6:59pm via mobile · 
  • Datu Ali Al-Moro with of course historical back-ups. and so, venture the same as what Saleeby, Majul, Gowing, Mastura, McKenna et al did.
    August 22 at 7:00pm · 
  • Aminullah Alonto Lucman Let me just correct the impression the Iranun people were rulers of their enclaves, if Datu Ali Al-Moro has ancestry to say Sultan Kudarat indeed served his ancestors as their bag man, you better show your salsila to prove your point, I can request for an open viewing. I don't know from what branch of family you belong in Mindanao this is very serious statement insulting the Iranun nation!
    August 22 at 7:04pm · 
  • Arata Wata let me tell you something. most of the billion dollar companies here in silicon valley, like HP, google and others, they started small, from garages and dormitories. 

we have come of age, this is our time.
    August 22 at 7:06pm · 
  • Datu Ali Al-Moro Bro Aminullah Alonto Lucman, sorry if i sound insulting to you. I am just asking if your inference is true if Iranuns was the Bangsa or nation of SEAns including us here, then who was Shariff Kabungsuwan? Was he an Iranun too? Where is that written?
    August 22 at 7:10pm · 
  • Aminullah Alonto Lucman Eiryneon Wave: We must as a free nation anchor along same premise that all people are equal under laws recognized by the international community, we therefore simply avail of those laws for airing of legitimate grievance, you're right not till we prove we've been wronged can we demand justice. The passage of the Rome Satute will allow us such opportunities.
    August 22 at 7:15pm · 
  • Eiryneon Wave Hey, respect the royalties! Let's be afraid of "Busong."
    August 22 at 7:17pm via mobile · 
  • Aminullah Alonto Lucman If you are from Mindanao we are taught as children before learning ABC, lessons of our ancestry handed down from generation to generation, Tausug, Maguindanao, Melayu, Iranun-Meranao poetry, prose recited in hymns we call darangen, so we know who we are what we are even before learning anything outside of home. So Datu Ali Al-Moro where are you from? Busong Eiryone we learn as young young kids right? I bet the Datu may yet not know...
    August 22 at 7:26pm · 
  • Eiryneon Wave Heheheeee! Rightly so. Thanks again for the information about the Roman Statute, sir. Quite frankly, I am actually getting a lot of info from you, and others in this loop.
    August 22 at 7:31pm via mobile · 
  • Datu Ali Al-Moro Darangan though a symbol of the richness of our indigenous cultural heritage is but as mythical as mythology. Other than when and how was it conveyed from generation to generation, the lessons it teaches, but the content of it, the personalities, the places are yet to be established historically. it is but an oral folk story whose historicity of the content cannot be established.
    August 22 at 7:38pm · 
  • Eiryneon Wave Oh, brother Rayyam Makno. You asserted that I lied, and i informed you that it might be that your definition of "NATION" is different from mine. So, with all due respect, you have the burden of proof. You should share to us how you define nation, I will tell you mine later on. Hope this won't become a boring classroom discussion. :-)
    August 22 at 7:40pm via mobile · 
  • Datu Ali Al-Moro busong and mulka are local terms connoting divine retribution. but there is no one who is paka-busong and paka-mulka except Allahu ta'ala and Him alone. That though, Islam teaches respect to elders but not veneration and worship of ancestors.
    August 22 at 7:41pm · 
  • Eiryneon Wave Sorry, Rayyan Makno, have not read your post above. Nation and State are actually not synonymous with each other. You are actually using State and not nation in your definition. I'll give you a clue: ARAB NATION comprises of many STATES such as saudi, egypt, libya, bahrain, etc. I pray that you can now figure it out.
    August 22 at 7:45pm via mobile · 
  • Datu Ali Al-Moro for instance, it was a shared gossip that none can sit on the grand cannons in our place as one will have a diarrhea. they are paka-busong they say. but i retorted, it's alright. what is burdensome is when one can't ease oneself out and away.
    August 22 at 7:49pm · 
  • Bai Macadampas Inaya you guys are going through a process..
    August 22 at 7:51pm · 
  • Eiryneon Wave And I am not bragging brother. You're term is very very condescending and vain. Don't expect me to be like Jesus who gives his other cheeks to insult. Less you forget, I'm just only reacting to your fallacious branding me as a liar. You're jumping to conclusion without even understanding what Nation is to me and to all students who have taken pol sci, or just even anybody who happens to peruse the Webster. ;-)
    August 22 at 7:51pm via mobile · 
  • Aminullah Alonto Lucman Prose, poetry they are hymns only mind of will and dexterity are able to do to develop mindful comprehension, our illustrious elders in their local command of our dialects, encouraged thru this medium for us to be able to possess understanding of the true nature of who we are. Darangen is the training module so that when challenged, we simply stand our ground defend or initiate countermeasures, that's how we managed many hundred years of resisting Iberian onslaughts. Do you think Edgar Allan Poe will write you true stories Datu Ali Al-Moro?
    August 22 at 8:01pm · 
  • Eiryneon Wave I'm so sorry, Rayyan Makno, if I sounded calling you ignorant after your calling me liar and unrealistic. It's not really intentional. Basic instinct of self-preservation on the work.

BTW,

Hector S. De Leon, LLB, said:

Nation should not be confused with state as they are not the same.

(1) The state is a political concept, while nation is an ethnic concept. A nation is a group of people bound together by certain characteristics such as common social origin, language, customs, and traditions, and who believe that they are one and distinct from others;

(2) A state is not subject to external control while a nation may or may be independent of external control; and

(3) A single state may consist of one or more nations and conversely, a single nation may be made up of several states. The United States is a melting pot of several nationalities. On the other hand, the Arab nation is divided politically into several sovereign states. Among them are: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Joradan, Syria, Lebanon, and others.

*end of quote*
    August 22 at 8:51pm via mobile · 
  • Bai Macadampas Inaya we must be careful on this... "nationalism"
    August 22 at 8:52pm · 
  • Datu Ali Al-Moro there are different Muslim nationalities but not nationalism in Islam; patriotism perhaps. but i opine nationalism has a utility when confronting colonization. but never when the matter is between and among Muslims. otherwise, it is Assabiyyah?
    August 22 at 8:57pm · 
  • Eiryneon Wave By these distinguishing factors, we believe Bangsamoro Nation qualifies as a nation and has separate nationality ie "a people having common origin, tradition, and language and capable of forming or actually constituting a nation-state" (webster 11th edition)

what is a nation-state?

It is "a form of political organization under which a relatively homogeneous people inhabits a sovereign state;" (ibid)
    August 22 at 9:01pm via mobile · 
  • Bai Macadampas Inaya then.. its confronting us.. the mini nationalism.. its tribalism.. shall we nurture that pride even against the non-muslims? look at the pan-arabism of saddam. we should take lesson from it.
    August 22 at 9:01pm · 
  • Eiryneon Wave Very true bai. It all comes down to it: Mini-nationalism thing. Another recent example is the fate of Qadaffi. It's actually a tribal warfare. And then, Saudi, only Saudi is too clever to immediately repel tribalistic attack against its kingdom. Bangsamoro nation runs headlong to similar fates when its people don't learn from the lessons of history.
    August 22 at 9:10pm via mobile · 
  • Datu Ali Al-Moro Nope. what i mean Bai is it is perhaps safe to invoke our Morohood from Filipinohood as we claim we are not Filipinos though it's a fact that we belong to a common race i.e. Malay race. That is not Assabiyyah. As I said, such racial commonality was breached permanently by one's own historical choices vis-a-vis colonization i.e. one succumbed while the other resisted. It turns the Moro indignant as them who succumbed to colonization are now subjecting those who resisted colonization with neo-colonialism which perpetuates this artificially contrived umbilical cord at the good of one and at the expense of the other. Despite living together at common house i.e. Philippine state, the two peoples still nurture mutual animosity. And so, at most, we hear de Cuellar's "building two states and be friends than build one and be enemies forever" or at least apply "nations-within-state" approach to resolving ethnic conflicts.
    August 22 at 9:34pm · 
  • Tommy Romuros Pangcoga Thats why i dont want to be called Filipino. Because it means i belonged to that group that have succumbed to colonization and then now acknowledges it to refer to my identity. And that is why I cannot quite figure out what the term "Muslim Filipino" is. Because one word connotes religious, while the other connotes belonging to a state or (as claimed by some) as a nationality. Somehow the two terms are not supposed to come together. Paano kaya ito?
    Tuesday at 1:17am · 
  • Aminullah Alonto Lucman Ethnic conflicts? There never was even the so called Christian Muslim rift till Marcos in his bid to cover up the Jabidah fiasco and certainly same time justify martial rule schemed to make people in Mindanao fight each other. There was no blackshirt, but there was Ilaga organized by who? Marcos. Blackshirt was the product of the media and the Constabulary now PNP to cover up a mistaken encounter with the other constabulary outfit wearing black fatigues. You know to be totally honest, being called a moro is like all you bunch to say eat lechon because it's halal, pork is now okay we will be greater than what truthfully we are, go ahead eat pork I say but not me. This is just to give an example how badly I feel whenever called a moro, and surely we object to machinations bamboozle our communities say okay bangsamoro be brave people, but we've been brave longer than what your 1521 moro can muster! Of course we will stop people from making undue transgressions, make this shenanigan shenanigan!
    Tuesday at 2:00am · 
  • Edris Tamano Going into a PROCESS (the systematic way of doing things) is a good sign--every journey starts with a single step. Let us start proposing names. Anything goes. As for those who do not want the discussion on names, we request them to bear with us and out of good taste do not torpedo anyone's suggestion. Let's make it a brainstorming process so that even wild or strange ideas may be put across. Humor in the forms of jokes, puns, antics, etc. is the antidote to boredom. Many great men in history succeeded in communicating with their peers and their constituents through humor and banters. As to the debate on NATION (that slippery word we borrowed from the French who in turn derived it form the Latin -Italian NACI=to be born; reminiscent of native, nativity), let us tackle it with tact when we shall cross the bridge.
    Tuesday at 2:29am · 
  • Tommy Romuros Pangcoga I bid you all good fortune in your debates. i believe i have already made my point. what i have accept as truth is already set. call it close minded if need be. but i remain a proud moro however much it is belittle here. however much it is said that i am just lying to myself, or that i am not a moro. that is not my opinion to share. i share the opposite. i will continue on my work to educate the moro communities on the ground of their history prior to the MNLF and the MILF, during their times, and the prognosis after that. i will also mention the proposed terminologies that have been stated here to test the waters if it is warm. deride me, deride the term moro. outside the four corners of this loop and that monitor you facing now, that is the term to beat. and that cannot be denied. Wassalaam to all and ramadhan mubarak. Mririalai tano langon.
    Tuesday at 3:02am · 
  • Dipsy D. Marohom Tom , However much... Rila reka den so mga unfulfilled promise pero let us start anew. ok ba yon? Ramadhan Kareem. Peace
    Tuesday at 5:10am · 
  • Tommy Romuros Pangcoga hala ate dips. the promise is fulfilled. it was just not delivered. kyalipatan. will email the draft now. but it lacks certain details which will require your touch.
    Tuesday at 5:19am · 
  • Rayyan Makno Massalama and advanced Eid greetings. Back 2 d thread, Islam s complete in itself; 8 has its ONE UNITED NATIONALISM devoid of ethnicity and any form of divisions--all -sms other than Islam's are not Islam. All those Islamic states that form 8s own separate nationalism s getting out of d Ummah, hence d sad fate of Pan-Arabism n d similar separate nationalistic groups. The explanations presented here was the nation in the other side of the divide. The statement that there s a BANGSAMORO nation DO NOT QUALIFY for any of the definitions. People are just becoming so philosophical about a non-existing Bangsamoro, yet dey cant answer questions like where is their territory, who are their people, what is their national language, who recognizes them, and many other questions. Lets say dey r not LYING about 8, only DREAMING of sand castles but lets hope that unrealistic dream will not end as a nightmare. D P'Noynoy secret meetings w/ d MILF did not produce any tangible result.
    Tuesday at 5:44am · 
  • Edris Tamano I agree with Rayyan Mackno. As Muslims, we have a true NATION--the Islamic Nation. The Sultanates that was long established and are still functioning, albeit more on ceremonial functions, were our connections to the UMMAH. Those that attempt to destroy this connection to form a secular one alien to Islam are systematically derailing us in our straight path. ISLAM is our OBJECTIVE or GOAL, and other than that, all our aspirations go astray.
    Tuesday at 5:58am · 
  • Aminullah Alonto Lucman Absolutely Ed, Rayyan is truthfully making the right imprint what and where would origin be from and for how much can we start something that is neither in the middle, or are at the tail end. The Muslim Ummah is our sole identity, our family, our whole life. Any effort to subjugate this, put in other meaning or interpretation is suspect, ALLAHU KAREEM!
    Tuesday at 6:39am · 
  • Edris Tamano As to the name, we need one that DOES NOT estrange any of the tribes or groups in Mindanao, Sulu and Palawan, although some of them are still pagans, others Christians, they lived with us or with our foebears in peace, harmony and mutual understanding--a name that is truly characteristic of our socio-cultural backdrop. Koko, let's inspire Rayyan some more. He sounds very creative and productive. I share in the belief that if we start from what we have, our resources, we will be sailing smoothly towards success. As to Aratawata--yes, MAN PROPOSES; ALLAH DISPOSES. Let's do our part.
    Tuesday at 7:51am · 
  • Aminullah Alonto Lucman Sure Ed, absolutely!
    Tuesday at 7:58am · 
  • Galay Makalinggan Yes, Arata Wata's views are worth pondering my brothers and sisters in Islam.. Ramadhan Kareem!
    Tuesday at 7:59am · 
  • Arata Wata There is a concern that the name change will adversely affect the moro-moro play, este, peace negotiation. I assure you our quest for rectifying our history is not gonna derail anything! Nada, in Basa Kasila. The peace negotiation is gonna end-up just like in the play. The Constitution-bound GRP panel is going to win over the MORO rebels. Replace the former with "virtuous Christians", the latter with "savage MOROs" and you have watched the play.

The name change is not gonna happen in 24 hours. It will be a lengthy process, just like the peace negotiation. (Oh, can I just use the word moro-moro, please?...Thanks. MKK). But unlike the moro-moro play, the name change will definitely come to a conclusion. Either we changed or we stay MOROs. 

The name change and the moro-moro play can run in parallel because we are not going to ask our freedom fighters and their political organizations to change name. They can keep their name even after we change, if they like, and also, you don't change club name at the middle of the ball game. But then again, are we in the middle of the ball game yet? MKK.

Now, let's go back to the job at hand. I believe, we got many things to talk about, like, inviting resources into the discussion, setting up a real web site (thats my part), remote organizations to "test the waters" per Brother Tommy, write ups, more write ups... 

Meanwhile, name and ideas can pour in. Please include a short rationale for your suggested name.

Should we set some rules or criterias to direct Pilandok? Maybe, not.
    Tuesday at 7:04pm · 
  • Rayyan Makno People r being carried away by an INVERSE thinking...dey do not see d HOLE in d DOUGHNUT n dey insist on twisting d truth like forcing a square peg n2 a round hole. D dictionary meaning of MORO which s BLACK can never mean YELLOW or BROWN. NOBODY can make d Spaniards n d American n d Filipinos (Insulares n Peninsularies n Indios) RECANT or REVOKE d connotations of MORO as UNCIVILIZED, PIRATES, MARAUDERS, etc. bcoz dey r long dead. Why dey INSIST w der PRIDE of using a SLUR as a NATIONALITY. Dey r EXHUMING a buried zombie.
    Wednesday at 2:01am · 
  • Edris Tamano Ours is RECTIFYING things--if this SLUR will be corrected and changed into the RIGHT and TRUE name reflecting our true identity as a people, then those who are in the negotiating table or those mujahideen in the front will have a better GROUND, moral or otherwise. Whereas, with the use of the slur, the counterpart is not in a position to cede what we want since the WORD is a TABOO in the present context--the government cannot even mention the name in legal references unless in quotes unquotes and in brackets, i.e. the ARMM which is there to appease us cannot be named MORO. So, let's look at it with open mind, not with rage. We all are stakeholders here and we too clamor for our salvation as a people. Strategy-wise, changing the name will consolidate us into a unified "state-nation" per se and we will become stronger morally, spiritually, and pragmatically in unity and integrity. We need awareness here of the past, the present, and the future with all the complications and implications. So let me restate: MOROS
    A precis

Out of their intransigence to ascertain their assertions, non-Muslims wrongfully called the Muslims in the past MAHOMETAN from Mahoma (a misnomer for Muhammed), Mohamedan (apparently along the Christian idea for the followers of the Paulinian doctrine on Christ), Saracen (a corruption of sahara=desert), Musulman (Frenchman’s mispronunciation of Muslimeen), Moros (Latin: Spanish and Italian, meaning BLACK) etc. Prior to all these deliberate mistakes, around the 8th c. BC, many centuries before Islam, the Greeks colonized North Africa and called the inhabitants Maurus, meaning BLACK (from the color of the skin), and established colonies one of which is Maurisco. Later, the Romans rose to power and annexed Greece and all its colonies. The Maurus became Moros and this was perpetuated by the Spaniards, the Latinized Visigoths, until they were subjugated by the Umayyad Arabs with the North African converts, Moros, as among the invincible Muslim armies. Within the 800 year unrivalled prosperous Muslim rule of Andalucia (Iberia), the Visigoths (Castellians=Kastila=Kasil
     a) had secured themselves in castles in the dense forests in the mountains, so that when the Muslims became weak in their administration following the ascent to power by the Moro constituents, the Spaniards drove them to Granada, thence past the southern shores till north Africa. Spain and Portugal became world power at the decadence of Muslims who were at this juncture generally referred to by the Spaniards as Moros. The Muslims in the far east archipelago were then branded by the Spaniards as Moros, a derisive name the denotation of which is BLACK and the connotation are many detestable bad images of pirates, marauders, uncivilized, infidels, etc. The Muslim natives never accepted this diminutive and insulting name despite the insistence of the Spaniards and later the American, and their protest reached Manila culminating in the representation of the problem in the halls of Congress in the late 40s or early 50s. From then, the use of MORO (plural MOROS) to refer to Muslim in the Philippines was banned, prohibited and contrary to the law. Textbooks, periodicals, articles and other written materials bearing an inference to MORO were kept away from the public. From that time on, Muslims were no longer called MOROS and their history had been rectified and corrected. However, as in a nightmare, the ghost of the racial slur, MORO, was reincarnated by the Moro National Liberation Front. Its chairman, Prof. Nur Misuari lately owned the coining of the BANGSAMORO and said he campaigned for it despite the objection of the “elders”. According to reports, the MOROS numbered less than 100 thousand; others say almost a million—the government, of course, gave the least in number.
    Wednesday at 4:26am · 
  • Reynaldo Rayhan-Reyes Moro or Moros have been identified with the people of Mauretania called "Moors, Maurus or Mauris," who were both black or white Muslims. With the support of the Muslim Arabs, the 'Moros' of Mauretania ruled over Spain for 872 years. That 'Moro or Moros' was brought by the Spanish invaders to our region identifying the Muslim natives of Luzon and also Mindanao is providential to the Bangsamoro (Moro Nation) people now because it forestall what could be our biggest nightmare tragedy being called 'Indios', refering to the pagan/animist native settlers in Luzon. As noted, the native Indios were later christianized and adopted in 1872 for convenience to be called Filipinos, who originally referred to the Christian children of the Spanish invaders, including the siblings of the Jesuit friars. It is crystal clear in history that both the original Christian Filipinos and the christianised Indios-transformed Filipinos were subjects of the immoral King Philip II
    (from whom Catholic Philippines/Filipino was taken) or colonial slaves of the piratical Spanish invaders. Thus, this Christian slavish identity can never identify the Muslims or Moros of Luzon then and, more so, Mindanao, especially now. Thus, to the Bangsamoro youth today it is not a 'slur' to be rectified, but a badge of bravery and heroism for international recognition. To us, what needs rectification is the negative attitude of the elder Moros, who perhaps for political convenience and accommodation with Philippine colonialism, claiming nonetheless to be Muslims, adopted the slave name 'Filipino' without thinking of being ridiculed in the final end. If indeed they knew well history, they should have thought of the historical repercussion that someday history would be unkind to them for accepting to be called 'Filipinos' meaning Christian slaves or 'banyaga'. Hence, the Bangsamoro youth today salute the present Muslim or Moro leaders, who have
    staunchly refused the cursed Philippine/Filipino identity to stain the Bangsamoro freedom fighters and their heroic struggle. For the redemption of the Muslims, Christians and Highlanders of Mindanao, let the Bangsamoro Substate of the MILF or the Bangsamoro Autonomous Government (BAG) of the MNLF rectify the big political blunder of the past Moro leaders. Bangsamoro Ramadan Mubarak!
    Wednesday at 6:14pm via  · 
  • Reynaldo Rayhan-Reyes The Bangsamoro youth find it so amazing why dictionary should define the true character of a people that only desire freedom from the evil that is Philippine colonialism. Just as what is wrong being black referring to the 'Moro' or 'housemaid' to the Filipino/Filipina, according to the Encyclopedia. Would that change anything? Today, there is now PinoyPinoy for Kenkoy refering to the Filipinas or Filipinos, who want to be instead called 'Pinay' and 'Pinoy'. What's wrong with that? Today, the American president is a black man called Barack Hussin Obama, whose race the white Americans before called "backward, uncivilised and ignorant". But look at the black man now looking down at the white Europeans - Spaniards, French, British, etc. Although the situation looks and sounds like PinoyPinoy, it is not 'kenkoy' because it is real. Now, let us be objective and analyse well the problem on hand. In history, who called the Moros as "uncivilised, pirates or
    marauders"? The Spanish buccaneers in search of native lands to land-grab and natural resources of Moro and Indio natives to steal and plunder, calling Rajah Kulafu (LapuLapu) "savage, outlaw or backward" for killing the master pirate Magellan and driving away the Spanish looters. Later, the American marauders, who massacred half million Indios-transformed Filipinos in Samar, and savagely killed Moros in Mindanao, to land-grab and to plunder the natural wealth of the natives. Further, the christianised Indios-converted Filipinos, who were thought by the Spanish and American pirates to see other people bad except themselves. If this be our thinking, then there is really real justice to the Bangsamoro struggle against Philippine colonialism. And mind you, this is not PinoyPinoy or kenkoy, but a real Filipino-Moro war that has to end for the sake of permanent peace in Mindanao. Bangsamoro Ramadan Mubarak!
    Wednesday at 7:05pm via  · 
  • Reynaldo Rayhan-Reyes Ardishier Muallam Arsad, after finding the truth from Atty. Pamatong that Philippines/Filipino is cursed from the beginning, I have joined the lot declaring to the world that we are proud of being Bangsamoro citizens, not anymore a "banyaga." Bangsamoro Ramadan Mubarak!
    Wednesday at 8:28pm via  · 
  • Ardishier Muallam Arsad You should be commended for having made a long 290 comments review just to make a rejoinder with Atty. Pamatong how "cursed" the Filipino people are, Reynaldo Rayhan-Reyes. I thought it would kinder of you if you have told us also how blessed are you as a Moro now, especially after realzing that you have been a "banyaga". Are you gloating now to your heart's satisfaction that the "cursed" people are suffering today in this "cursed" country? And by the way, do you think that if the Philippines/Filipino will also change their name, the "curse" you and Atty. Pamatong believed in will also be scrapped off like a pile of dirt?
    Wednesday at 9:42pm · 
  • Reynaldo Rayhan-Reyes We believe so because it will help heal the gaping wounds. There is a precedence. Other nations exorcised to be rid of curse name and identity. Siam to Thailand, Colombo to ShriLanka, Burma to Myanmar, etc. So, why not cursed Philippines to 'Rizalia' (proposed by S. Araneta) or 'Maharlika' by E. Ilarde or 'Bayani' by F. Amante or 'Luzviminda' by the Christian Mindanaoans. Just to be rid of the curse inflicted by the immoral King Philip II, who died of ghonoreah/siphilis disease like Christopher Columbus, who was declared by the people of South Africa as "master pirate" of the 2oth century. Atty. Pamatong said, the Philippines as a cursed nation can never prosper. It looks like, he's right.
    Wednesday at 9:57pm · 
  • Ardishier Muallam Arsad What's the difference between the Filipino and Moro labels, are not both names baptized by the same Spaniards? How could we say the former is cursed while the latter is blessed? Could you relate to us now the truth of your assertion to today's reality?
    Wednesday at 9:58pm · 
  • Reynaldo Rayhan-Reyes According to Atty. Pamatong, the Philippines now is the "sickman of Asia". It is facing 3 war fronts - Filipino-Moro war in Mindanao, NDF/NPA-AFP war and war against pervasive corruption, massive poverty and escalating hunger. This is not to mention the worsening political instability brought about by patronage and dynastic politics. Now, there is a video propaganda circulating in Facebook that "next to Manny Pacquiao, the biggest attraction is the sex tours because the Philippines is a nation of prostitutes." All these are negative factors connoting that there is something wrong with the Philippines, which can never hope to produce responsible, honest and forthright leaders, according also to Atty. Pamatong. So, really, something has to be done and to be overhauled like what other nations did to cleanse a negative or cursed image. Maybe, this will bring peace to all of us.
    Wednesday at 10:13pm · 
  • Ardishier Muallam Arsad And amidst all those problems you identified, name-changing at this crucial point in time is the priority?
    Wednesday at 10:16pm · 
  • Reynaldo Rayhan-Reyes Instead of being condemned to perpetual war, why not make it a priority for the sake of lasting peace in Mindanao! So that we can look and move forward to full blast development for Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Why not? If it is for the good of all and prosperity for the 'uncursed' nation!
    Wednesday at 10:21pm · 
  • Ardishier Muallam Arsad As a reminder for everybody and for your information, Mr. Reynaldo Rayhan-Reyes, we muslims traditionally change our names, if we opt to, once we reach the pinnacle of Islamic obligation-and that is upon reaching the House of Allah as a pilgrim, if we can afford to. No Muslim lives or dies without the intention of performing this pilgrimage. And part of the whole celebration is the possibility of changing our names to connote being reborn into the Islamic world. Apply it into political setting, you'll find this whole thing about name-changing placed into systematic order. Muslims absolutely do not have problem with regards to changing names, it is in our tradition. We need not "curse" anybody or gloat about how "cursed" other people are. Salaam and Ramadan Kareem!
    Wednesday at 10:43pm · 
  • Arata Wata I can understand the revolutionary and patriotic fervor of our youth and I admire them. The Bangsa needs those mindsets in our quest for fair justice. 

How I wish they were chanting a different name. A name that the entire Bangsa can be proud of. A name that did not come from our enemy. A name that does not carry a derogatory meaning. A name that is not historically, ethnically and culturally wrong! The best name in the history of humankind! Nothing can and no one will stop us from having such a name. MKK...

But our youth is our future. They are the Bangsa of tomorrow. They will live to carry the burden of a disrespectable and false identity. 

Anyways, I see no problem having them and our freedom fighters carry on the MORO brand name, even after we have changed name if ever. I'd take it as part of their being young... and just being young. They will understand later.

And all these arguments against name change despite of the admission of MNLF Chairman Nur Misuary, that our elders did not want us to be called MOROs are nothing but mind-boggling!

As to the question of why now? The simple answer why not now? Are we waiting for next Christmas?
    Wednesday at 11:43pm · 
  • Arata Wata I wanna post this again. At least when the Martians arrive on February 30, 2999 at 4:35 PM PST, they will know we did not really call ourselves MOROs.

http://www.youtube.com/siraoul#p/u/0/hVQHUCyADDE
    www.youtube.com
    Manga Salida i Arata Wata. Please visitwww.ArataWata.Com for discussions of Arata Wata's videos.

Wednesday at 11:54pm ·  · 
  • Darkieboy Darksultan Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu. Wa ba’ad, may the understanding and shame be upon us all. Allahuma takabbal minna, inaka antal aliymul hakiym.

Much has been said about the peace progress in Mindanao, i.e. the “Bangsamoro Nation” Recognition. The flow of the conversation over this matter seems catchy though frustrating. I may shoot some comments on the comments which, the Almighty knows, has nothing to do with the commenter but the commenters’ comments.

To the post that ignited this very intellectual e-debate, just a few lines, what is the problem with the seemed-to-you-obsolete name Bangsamoro. Upon ocular inspection of the post, it seems that it can be pressed to “nation name” dissatisfaction. Okay, it was obvious, but then what we want to do with it. Change it? To what? To a better sounding one, to make it acceptable to the ears of the Indios? Then what is the purpose of the centuries-old ARM struggle if at the end we would opt to select a name acceptable to the oppressors. Oh Allah, help us. Ahaaaah…to make modern-sounding name as per the comparison between the 8-bit computer and an Ipad2. Why not to keep the 8-bit computer for it bears the antiquity value and grab the Ipad2? Two is better than one 

The post on phrase “Bangsamoro Nation” seems very enticing that made others concluded the idea metaphorically by a “cart-before-the-horse”. Back to “Bangsamoro Nation” which I think the poster was wearing some smiles in his heart while typing this, I am also dreaming of this Sir and will always be on my prayer. Back to the cart-horse thing, I dunno but I saw it happened once, In Datu Paglas, while my grandad’s bro was hauling things downhill, the pinnings of the cart connecting to his carabao (well sorry, not a horse) got whacked that the cart drifted all the way down to the tree which he intended to put his produces. No sweat for him and his carabao it worked!!

Connected to preceding paragraph – the territory of the “bangsamoro nation” is up to the farthest land being walked by a moro (just figure of speech), we know where the root of the Bangsamoro is being planted, even the pre-school MOROs can point it out for us, we know it. And who amongst us can tell that nobody recognizes us. Why would then Malaysia hold the talk between the GRP Rangers and the MORO Gang? Just recently, I almost to hit those Panels’ cars here in the desert of Arabia (sorry but maybe they came here for tour and/or shisha). Okay forget it, but why are we so sounding bitter on this issue of the moro land recognition? And the bangsamoro name?

Why this name “Bangsamoro” would make an intellectual gap amongst schooled young MORO citizen? What is this talk for? To show some grammatical and vocabularial prowess. To show who has the better-flowing idea in the frontal lobe of his/her cerebrum. Or is it because of the name Bangsamoro itself that is not being liked.

I saw some passages putting the MNLF and MILF on culpability of reviving the name MORO. Shame on us, had it not been for this long-cyclic unending struggle of these bad guys, do we think we can get recognition as what we are enjoying now? Do we think somebody could stand a masjid in the urban areas? Tupaambo di… These bad guys made all these things that we are enjoying possible for us, MashaAllah. I tell you what, before these bad guys came into being, life was not as easy as todays for the moro. My grandparents and friends during the pre-MNLF/MILF era had to dwell in the marshy-woody areas to avoid being spotted by a war tanks. They couldn’t even try to cook the left rice because the smoke the fire will make will make them conspicuous to the spy planes? That they had to eat the meristematic part of Cogon grasses (ubod da bagumbong)…this is no joke.

Salka kaka datu. Pangeni ako sa ampun sa nakaamong ako sa niya a bityala but hitting on this issue that my granddad fought for, that my dad is fighting for, that we will all fight for, triggers secretion of my adrenalin from my adrenal gland that results to rapidity of my blood flow that increases oxygen metabolism that makes my iris constricted and the vestibular nerves of my ears disturbed that produces a tinnitus, and just as I had found out that my body temperature exceeded normal human body temp. Ampon bo. Re: your comment on Shariff Kabunsuan and that certain tribe made me LOL. It is not that I am picking on ‘em but the crazy thing is that you have mastered the FUN in LOGIC. hahahahahaha

The definition of state and nation is satisfactory. I guess the DEFINER has gotten a grade in Eng 101 not lower than 1.5, I think am right. For the record, Genus is the first name you will find in the organismal binomial nomenclature established by Sir Carolus Linnaeus. On this scheme, it comes after family and before species name. The hierarchical order is in this manner: Kingdom, Phylum, Subphylum, Class, Order, Family, GENUS, species. But with the latest development (just to give way to the Ph.D certificates for some geniuses in Europe), Domain was added before kingdom. So we, guys, our Genus is Homo (humanoid) and the species is sapiens (intellectual). Homo sapiens per say. Technically, if we are to look for our Genus mates, sorry but those guys (Homo Habilis, Erectus, Neanderthalis) are all extinct. I wonder if they have ever met a problem with what they are supposed to be called as nation (HOMO1: ……we should call ourselves earthlings. HOMO2: No, that is too obvious, why not muthafockas, HOMOS: we all go for option 2!!!! Wahooow!!!). By these, we cannot extract the classification Genus amongst us MOROs. Because we all belong to a species called Homo sapiens. I hope this suffice some inquiry. Don’t make me define and explain species, you might hate me, I mean my comments. But I know, English language is ever evolving . Okay u can shoot excuses on this :P

GUYS!! I won’t say wake up because we are all awake. We are yet to taste the pacifier to be offered AGAIN by the GRP. Let us to give way for this. Let us not to make non-significant hindrance on this progress just because of the will to replace the word BANGSAMORO, too stupid idea. Funny even that we have to create a name that is more ear-friendly to other races. Hahaha if that is it, I might suggest PHILLIANS. Philos (latin) means Love. Phillians (loving nation), even better because not far from name Philippines. Hahahah softer-word-than-fuck this idea. Again, on main medium, let us to do jack-&-poy or whatever. Whoever stands last will name the main medium. Funny, really, that some guys are now worried about the would-be language. Guys, we are yet to be tricked again. I mean to be offered again with some repainted peace packages.

Listen to it “BANGSAMORO”. Very calm name. Sounds like a flow of river of sweetest honey and breeze of air among the leaves of pines. But then again, we are like creating a sticky situation wherein we say “identity fighters, you have done your part, let us to give the floor to the Identity Negotiator, but wait, we have to change first our Bangsa Name , softer-word-than-fuck this idea. hahahahahaha 

I know the ABOVES sound non-sense, well as a disclaimer. The wordings above are just but neural signals sent from the association lobe of my brain thru the millions of nerves synapses to the motor nerves of my fingers that made my fingers pressed on the keyboard in the manner following the arrangement of the alphabet characters above……ang kulit. Piss to all. 

ADDENDUM: a very good test can be done to identify which will be the would-be-language. In each ethnolinguistic herd, 10 able-to-read-and-write samples will be taken. All of’em will be reading in front of Macmillan, Oxford, Websters’ Publishing Houses Chief Editors the grade school rhyme “All Things Bright and Wonderful”. Well, the test will be specific to, which group will less likely to slip a tongue (i.e pronunciation, diction, word stress) on his native dialect. By the way…I am not a maguindanaon…..i am a bisaya…hahahahahahahah
    Yesterday at 12:21am · 
  • Aminullah Alonto Lucman Sa akin lang, it is okay to use the bangsamoro slogan if only to end this long nagging war, ampon sa l'ka datu manan eh kalilingyan tano, but after this is done, it is so difficult to digest for me especially, having experienced the racist slur as a grade four pupil in Manila. Many young students in Manila died only because they were slurred name-called moros! so painful brother!
    Yesterday at 12:34am · 
  • Arata Wata Darkieboy Darksultan, if you are really a Bisaya, you have no part in this discussion. You did not experience the "bakbakan" when we're called MOROs. So please keep your F* word to youself!
    Yesterday at 12:34am · 
  • Darkieboy Darksultan o c'mon.....how come my post was not logically clear....me....having no experience in bakbakan........please.... dont stop my natural HCl digesting the carbo in my stomach.....bakbakan? what we mean bakbakan.......oh my Creator....how come i was't clear with.....that i was branded bisaya....Oh Allah....grant us wisdom...
    Yesterday at 12:37am · 
  • Arata Wata you are just annoying everybody Darkieboy Darksultan. please keep off the discussion.
    Yesterday at 12:39am · 
  • Darkieboy Darksultan how come i am such a nuissane.....? if we are really into the betterment of the bangsamoro thru this "intellectual" discussion....we shouldnt take the wordings here personal.....
    Yesterday at 12:41am · 
  • Aminullah Alonto Lucman Hindi lang Muslim noong late 50s, basta taga Mindanao moros ang kutya, kaya rambolan! Magkakasangga lahat ng taga Mindanao Darkie!
    Yesterday at 12:41am · 
  • Darkieboy Darksultan let me ask you arata..since you are shooting me now....what have you done with the progress of this Moro Struggle?
    Yesterday at 12:42am · 
  • Rafa Dillo Yel please review your history...bisaya (ILAGA) were at the other side of the "bakbakan" ...never claimed "bakbakan" was ochestrated by the moros themselves alone...though yes with your infamous rido...
    Yesterday at 12:42am · 
  • Darkieboy Darksultan aminullah....you are my brother....let me clear my self...i thought my ADDENDUM would place me in my clan logically....well FYI i am a Homozygous Maguindanaon....tsk tsk
    Yesterday at 12:44am · 
  • Darkieboy Darksultan why are we so bitter with the term moro...because of the mockery of other Genus....sorry race...(i am defeating my explanation on Genus). It is better to be ruled by a rottening government of my own, than the brilliant ruling of my neighbor - Mahatma Gandhi. Comes with this is the name which what we are known for...The MORO.....
    Yesterday at 12:47am · 
  • Darkieboy Darksultan we should not be proud the we are very rich in wordings that we would even comment "You did not experience the "bakbakan" when we're called MOROs".......what experience? tsk tsk
    Yesterday at 12:49am · 
  • Darkieboy Darksultan and dont ever think for a second that the Tausug Guy will say "Hey, Mr. Maguindanaon, inshaAllah, if we get the Indepedence (allahuma amiyn), you dialect will be the main medium, or vice versa....or random
    Yesterday at 12:53am · 
  • Darkieboy Darksultan ang hilig natin sa kwentong barbero...Rafa....i saw some submilimal point on your latest post.....for the brighter side of this thingy, i added you man....please accept and spread the fun :)
    Yesterday at 12:55am · 
  • Abdul Halim M. Revelo if one is not free to post on any thread then just delete or dont put a thread to comment on...
    Yesterday at 12:59am · 
  • Aminullah Alonto Lucman Kiya'puasaan tano he he he turog tano mamp'n owm?
    Yesterday at 12:59am · 
  • Darkieboy Darksultan hahahaha no hard feelings..... HEY GUYS....stop the peace progress!!!! coz we are still debating on our supposed-to-be-name......t sk tsk...pity...pity....pity. ...
    Yesterday at 1:07am · 
  • Abdul Halim M. Revelo this is lame.....
    Yesterday at 1:09am · 
  • Rafa Dillo Yel it is good that we have this thorough discussions though "kwentong barbero" sir Darkieboy Darksultan...but more than this everyone here one way or another realize that the point is not just reading the history but to build it...
    Yesterday at 1:19am · 
  • Rafa Dillo Yel don't just read history, make it....
    Yesterday at 1:21am · 
  • Abdul Halim M. Revelo a part ng history ng cagayan de oro nanalo ang isang maranao sa barangay gwapo si rash papandayan...o di ba bongga? meski walang substate o ano pa dyan pogi points pa din ang mga maranao meski saan..bwahahahaha! congratulations!
    Yesterday at 1:30am · 
  • Rayyan Makno My esteemed BROTHERS, relax and contemplate...We never meant that just because we want to fix a blunder in history, d Hispanic curse dat had died bt was resuscitated by Nur Misuari n his proposal 2 form a Moro nation he called Bangsamoro, just bcoz of a simple act of rectification, we will stop the world from turning, NO SIR, nobody fr our side says so. The negotiation goes and so the peace peace process...life goes on. I am 4 dat comment dat emphasize d ideal way of conducting d affairs of Muslims through Shura or Mutual Consultation, a right of every Muslim n a community. D name will not b difficult f most of us will agree. I am also 4 Ardishiers comment, 2 quote "Muslims absolutely do not have problem with regards to changing names, it is in our tradition. We need not "curse" anybody or gloat about how "cursed" other people are" unquote. With the newly-coined BANGSAMORO (Misuari n d 50s), from everybody's knowledge n fr many comments along dis thread, a common language is still being contemplated. In truth many things are being planned yet like d unanswered queries, the defined area, the people dat r included, national ANYTHING, meaning everything s under process yet...so ur daydreaming of an extant nation defies reality, a case indeed of A CART BEFORE THE HORSE. Granting that n d meantime we go with that secular definition of a nation, how can anyone fit that BANGSAMORO n2 d definition? If 1 says d area s dat outlined n d MOA or dat 1 n a comment, why d MILF s negotiating 4 8...Isnt 8 absurd dat what u didnt get is YOURS already? F d metes-and-bounds of d territory of Bangsamoro s Mindanao, Sulu, and Palawan, why r there other people governing it? The Sulu Sultanate had owned d Sulu archipelago n ceded 8 2 d RP n not 2 Misuari or d Bangsamoro nation. Ranao is owned by d Maranaos (Iranaon). U always forget dat there was no mention of a BANGSAMORO before Misuari coined it n campaigned 4 8, bt THERE S d Bangsa Sug, Amilbangsa, Ladjabangsa, Bangsa Ranao, Bangsa Maguindanao, but Bangsa Ranao s d Salsila of Ranao. The nation of Sulu, Ranao, Maguindanao, n other Muslims n d Islands s ONE, that is the Islamic Nation that s being FOUGHT FOR and defended by the people...THEY DIED FOR ISLAM (Sabilillah) and not for a non-existing yet BANGSAMORO. You are still dreaming 4 a separate nation, Proud Moros, while we are vehemently PRAYING to ALLAH that our ISLAMIC NATION will overcome its crises n will not be affected by the wars involving our brothers n d Middle East n Africa.
    Yesterday at 1:53am · 
  • Sam Alih Mustal They will not respect you even if you respect them. :D They will only respect you if you follow their footsteps...
    Yesterday at 1:54am · 
  • Rayyan Makno The TRUE OBJECTIVE of the Muslims n Mindanao Sulu and Palawan s 2 have an ISLAMIC FORM OF GOVERNMENT which the RP s reluctant 2 give. Anything other than that defeats our goal. Independence s farfetched as once Misuari convened his constituents 2 assert independence but dat remained a dream bcoz he joined GRP as ARMM governor. The MILF remains a front and 8 s NEGOTIATING with GRP to take over the AUTONOMY on their own terms, otherwise they would not have agreed to a secret meeting outside d country. I am sorry that my statements are like pins that poke into your bubbles n ur auricle n ventricles up 2 ur thalamic fissures...8 s not intended dat way. I am only stating the FACTS.
    Yesterday at 2:13am · 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Amomoai.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service