ArataWata.Com

Home of the Kini.Kini.Rock Music © Amomoai & Baooai

Here's one more Piss Book discussions about the Ingaran a MOROs.

Arata Wata The current barrages of verbal abuses against our Bangsa is obviously an issue of respect. The Indios have come to believe that we don't deserve an ounce of respect and so they can say or do whatever they like without repercussions. Unfortunately, until we get the respect of the Indios, we'll never get justice from them.

How can we gain their respect? 

We've been fighting the longest running war of resistance in history and some of us took the brand name MORO to scare them but we may have scared some but we lost the respect of many.

How about if we drop the brand name MORO (after all its not ours) and assume a proper name, a respectable name that emphasizes our commonality with the Indios. Let our new name declare that we are all Malays, that we were all brothers and sisters before the freakin' Spaniards came and spread their religion and mayhem.

Lets break the tribal divide. If we are not the feared and hated MOROs, if we are their Malay brethrens, maybe, they will be more accomodating to our aspirations. 

Its easier to give something good to a brother than to an enemy. Don't you think?

Oh, how I hate the name MORO anyways... and so many of us share the same sentiment about this Spanish-given freakin' name.

I believe proper name is important in our struggle.

Views: 2118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

• Arata Wata Thanks so much to these two Morokontays, Darkieboy Darksultan and Haider Isnaji. We couldn't have presented our case any better. Even my beautiful name was not spared. Ting Ting a Bolawan will be furious. MKK...

Brothers and sisters, you be the judge.

These MOROs can not be engaged in a civil discourse without them going personal. Maybe, the Spaniards were correct after all in calling them MOROs. They should really keep their name.

If this is a preview of whats gonna come if we get our independence or sub-state its not gonna be good. We only wanted to explore an idea but look what we got? They simply don't want to even entertain alternate ideas. There is absolutely no middle ground with these MOROs.

The Iranaons are the largest number of our people living outside the Muslim areas. Thus, percentage wise, we suffer the most of this racial slur. Are we not entitled to our opinions too?

Our argument is very focused. We say that these MOROs are lying through their teeth with their incredible claims,

1. that we called ourselves Moros 50 years before the coming of the Spaniards and the name MORO is not a racial slur.

Then, what the heck was Nur Misuari was saying last month? How about Senator Alonto's anti-descriminatory bill? The countless other Muslims, Rayyan and me who claim otherwise? Everybody's sentiments don't count because the MOROs say so?

2. that we want to rename Bangsa Moro to Bangsa Iranaon.

Perennial liars!

You can keep your name. We will talk with the rest of the Bangsa.

Darkieboy DarkSultan got one correct on his laudry list though. Point #1. Yes, she did broke my heart. But she is never a Morokontay like DarkieBoy DarkSultan. We so hated the name!

Allah (SWT) save the Bangsa from the arrogant among the MOROs. 

Ameen!
    September 1 at 8:30pm · 
  • Arata Wata Art Busran BurungawanAmenollah Panandigan Mala 

Oway di siran targ ka mangaddngki. Di kami iran pakaataon, ba nda kagiya manga Iranaon kami. Bapiya so Darangn tano na di so diin a giyanan a isa on a Morokontay. 

Aya bo a poonan ini na giyaya kapamangniya sa oba kambibitiyarai a giyaya a ingaran a Moros, ka ba pakaogop sa kapakabagr o Bangsa. Na pamliin a miyasowa iran ini. Opama na di dn ba bo kapmbibitiyaraian?

Sktano i pinakamadakl a makakaliliyo, pinakamadakl a miyakasowa, sktano pn i pinakamadakl. Ino di kapakay a pamakin'gn so pamikiran tano? Kna ba kagiya pmbibitiyaraian na ba mapita na kiyasambian dn so ingaran tano. 

So Allah i matao ko singanin ami a kna ba marata.
    September 1 at 8:44pm · 
  • AlBasher Soleiman Ang haba ng informative discussions dito. Tinalo pa nito ang naunang usaping"Lantaka" ... :)
    September 1 at 9:10pm · 
  • Abuaiman T. Limbona Brod. Arata WataRayyan Makno and others, I believe that what ever we will say, these proud moros will not listen dahil nasa puso na nila at isipan ang pagka moros nila, so let them praise the Spain who gave them the name. They didn't even show any chance to discuss the proposal, jumping to the conclusion that what we'll propose will fail.
    Tayo naman dahil alam natin kung saan nanggaling a salitang MOROS, we'll adhere to our belief.
    September 1 at 10:47pm · 
  • Arata Wata Daa aki Abuaiman T. Limbona a songowan kiran sa ig. Itataros tano dn so galbk tano. Insha Allah.
    September 1 at 10:51pm · 
  • Bai Macadampas Inaya I guess there is an appropriate time for everything. let them discover for themselves. let them go through the process. let us not create unnecessary irritants that will lead for some people to refuse facts. let us be gentle. :)
    September 1 at 10:57pm · 
  • Rayyan Makno These people cannot understand d implication of things n events. When Misuari accepted 2 man the ARMM, HIS BRAINCHILD of a Bangsamoro vanished n thin air bcoz he cannot bring w him into the fold of the law any vestige of Moro so dat even his dreams of a Bangsamoro was incarcerated. Then, here comes the MILF treading the same path, talking to Noynoy who had planned to postponed the ARMM election only to serve him well n drawing 2 his side d remnants of d front. N d event dat both parties will agree on whose terms, autonomy or substate or whatever, the concept Moro and its traces will eventually evaporate bcoz 8 cannot stay 2 circumvent d Constitution unless INDEPENDENCE is given 2 us of which this s next 2 impossible as d front has changed 8s posture n opt 2wards d negotiating table. These people don't see the ominous prospects that can only be saved by a united rallying point, a new name, that will stand out at the exit of the tetragrammaton, MORO. Lest this may be misunderstood, we r still talking about a NAME.
    September 2 at 12:07am · 
  • Rayyan Makno On the other hand, do you think your kindergarten nephew WILL NOT TURN INTO A FIT OF EXTREME RAGE against you when he discover d TRUE MEANING OF MORO dat u adopt as his FAMILY NAME? Don't you think he will not brand you as a Spanish puppet in ur colonnial mentality of being PROUD of a Spanish curse? MINSULANESIAN, in case you cannot decipher, is the acronym MINDANAO SULU and ASIA. It does not have any BAD MEANINGS for you, everybody, and your Kindergarten kid to deride and laugh at. It's dat simple.
    September 2 at 12:27am · 
  • Abuaiman T. Limbona Tama, kung di dumating ang mga kastila sa atin, wala sana tayong pinag uusapan na MORO. We are all Muslim sana. The Sulu, Maguinanao, Tagoloan and Lanao Sultanate ay di sana unti unti nawawala ang funcyion niya. 
    The Maguinadanao Sultanate even reached its power outside mindanao and so the Sulu Sultanate. Then KASTILA and the American came. They knew that the foundation of our Bangsa and the Sultanate form of government was so strong, so they tried another tactics, we know that..the divide and rule They made a scenario to let us believe that MORO is the name that we can be united and subsequently MORO Province was born. 

The colonizers were so brilliant enough that they knew that creating MORO Province will lead us to ask Autonomy which was designed to fail.

Dapat harapin natin ang katotohanan na we can't be united on the name given to us by the colonizers. We need to find one at kung wala na tayong maisip na iba, then as what I have commented before. We will work for our total independence, not just a substate similar to the Bosnia Herzegovina form of government.

Suggestion lang mga pagariko!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Amomoai.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service